Top 10 Best Pickle Brands In India 2022 : No matter how bland your food is, a hint of pickle can instantly make it better! The tangy and spicy taste and aroma of multiple spices, when mixed with oil, are how most Indian pickles are made. Many people like water-based pickles as well, which are made with a combination of vinegar, spices, and water. Making pickles is a yearly ritual in many Indian households, and everyone waits patiently until it’s done. If you haven’t been able to make your pickles this year, here are some of the best pickle brands in India that you must check out to enhance the taste of your food in a minute. Pickles by these brands taste just as delicious; we promise!
This list has some of the top-selling pickles in India that are loved by millions of satisfied customers on Amazon. Here you can also check the best besan brands & pasta brands in India.
How Do We Choose the Best Pickles for You?
Eating pickles is a part of Indian culture as its benefits are numerous. They not only elevate your everyday meals but also have great nutritional value when consumed in the right moderation. In India, mango, garlic, mixed veg, amla, and stuffed chilly pickles are quite popular, and you can easily get them at your nearby stores. Ranging from Rs 99 to Rs 500, you can get them depending on your budget and choice.
When curating this list of best pickles, there are several factors that we kept in our mind. Some of these factors that helped us in making a choice include:
To ensure the inclusion of high-quality, healthy pickle brands, we checked the ingredients list and ensured that they were free from harmful chemicals, artificial colours, and flavours. All the natural, organic pickle brands are on the list.
Shelf life plays a crucial role as it tells for how long the pickle can be consumed. This is why we picked the brands that offer good shelf life and ensure that the flavours and aroma will stay intact during the tenure.
Pickles come in multiple flavours and are both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. To offer something for everyone, we picked some of the brands that also offer non-veg and seafood pickles.
Top 10 Pickle Brands In India 2022
10 Best Pickle Brands In India 2022
Founded in 1962, Nilon’s is one of the leading processed foods brands in India that produce pickles, tooty-fruity, and roasted vermicelli. With headquarters in Pune, the brand exports its products to multiple countries in Asia, Australia, and Canada. It was founded back in 1962 by Shri Suresh B. Sanghavi, and today it is one of the top pickle brands in India.
Prominent Features of the Nilon’s Lemon Pickle:
- It contains a generous quantity of lime pieces, fenugreek, salt and other ingredients that make it a delight for the taste buds
- This pickle is a good source of vitamin B12 and vitamin K that helps improve digestion when consumed in moderation
- You can find this Nilon’s pickle in different sizes of packaging, from Rs 1 pouch to 1 kg jar
- 100% Vegetarian
- No artificial colours
- Blend of tang and spice
- Prepare under hygienic conditions
- It may taste a little too salty
Why We Picked the Nilon’s Lemon Pickle?
If you are bored of eating your regular meals, then it’s time to tickle your tastebuds with deliciously sour, lip-smacking lemon-flavoured Nilon’s pickle. It is a quality product that is hygienically prepared with the finest ingredients and zero preservatives. It has a perfect sour and spicy flavour that goes well with everything.
Pachranga is one of the largest and oldest producers of pickles in India. It was launched in 1925 and majorly sold pickles and murabbas. Its finest flavours of Indian traditions are not just famous in the country but are also exported to the USA, South Africa, Asia, and Europe. Without a doubt, it is a trusted name synonymous with homemade taste and unmatched quality.
Prominent Features of the Pachranga Mixed Pickle:
- This mixed pickle by Pachranga is a combination of mango, green chilli, turnip, lotus stem, carrot, cranberry, and caperberry
- The perfect combo of Indian spices, various herbs and organic ingredients with edible oil that makes it taste great and offers a nice aroma
- It comes in secure packaging of 1 to 5 kgs so that the pickle maintains its taste and acidity with time
- 100% Vegetarian
- Good shelf life
- Fresh taste
- It is not easily available in stores
Why We Picked the Pachranga Mixed Pickle?
This Mixed Pickle by Pachranga is a go-to option with every meal. It is an extremely delicious pickle which is a perfect blend of authentic mixed vegetables and has a unique North Indian flavour. Its outstanding flavour complements all meals and makes them lip-smacking in a minute. Also, it comes in damage-proof PET packaging and is made with excellent cleanliness.
3. Mother’s Recipe
Mother’s Recipe is a processed foods brand founded in 2002 with its headquarters in Pune. The brand retails pickles, mango pulp, spices, cooking pastes, papadam, etc. It is owned by Desai Foods Private Limited, an ISO-certified company and exports its products to around 12 countries across the world. Mother’s Recipe is an amazing brand that serves the traditional taste of the Indian kitchen across the world.
Prominent Features of the Mother’s Recipe Mixed Pickle:
- It consists of fresh carrots, lemons, raw mangoes, and chillies along with brine, spices and condiments
- This pickle is natural and does not contain any preservatives and artificial colours that are not good for the health
- It is an organically prepared pickle which is high in fibre, minerals, and vitamin K
- 100% vegetarian
- Multiple size packaging
- Made with fresh ingredients
- Distinct flavour
- It May not smell very appetising
Why We Picked the Mother’s Recipe Mixed Pickle?
This is an exotic mixed pickle by Mother’s Recipe, which is made with carefully selected fruits and vegetables from across the country. As the name suggests, it contains various vegetables, mangoes, species, and edible oils that make it a delightful pickle. Having this pickle, you will be able to taste the real spices of India that will instantly make your bland dishes better.
Founded in 2017, Aamara was led by Jaya Bajaj and owned by Nari Shakti Kendra with an aim to provide people with pure hand-ground masalas and traditional pickles. Aamra basically means mango that’s cut and sold with a sprinkle of spices in the streets of Kolkata. The brand started empowering women by giving them employment opportunities, and there’s been no stopping ever since.
Prominent Features of the Heeng Mango Pickle by Aamra:
- It is handcrafted with pure ingredients and has a perfect blend of spices and tang that you need in your food
- The pickle is made with freshly sliced mangoes with red chilli and heeng, making it perfect for serving with all Indian meals
- To preserve this traditional Indian side-dish and make it easy to store and convenient to use, it is packed in earthen jars or Barnis
- No colours or preservatives
- Pure vegetarian
- 12 months shelf life
- It is a bit too spicy
Why We Picked the Heeng Mango Pickle by Aamra?
Pickles are everyone’s favourite, and the heeng mango pickle by Aamra is no exception. It is a perfect blend of all the necessary spices and good tangy & fiery tastes that makes all the meals tasty and delicious. This pickle is organically made with high-quality ingredients and does not contain any artificial preservatives that will make it unhealthy.
5. Double Horse
Double Horse is a sub-brand of Manjilas, which started as a rice grain seller in 1959. The brand revolutionised the packaged and processed food scene in Southern India and became one of the first ISO-certified companies in Kerala. Today, it produces 20+ types of rice and more than 200 food products, including pickles. With its exotic taste, it has registered its mark in every household in Kerala and India.
Prominent Features of the Prawn Pickle by Double Horse:
- A delight for non-veg and seafood lovers, this pickle has a rich and aromatic flavour that spices up every meal
- Soft and evenly sized prawns are used in the pickle and are perfectly preserved in oils, spices, ginger, mustard oil, and fenugreek
- It is available in 200g packaging and comes with a shelf life of 12 months, making it good to eat for a long time
- Both veg and non-veg pickles
- 12 months shelf life
- Tastes great
- Chemical-free pickles
- Prawns may feel a little chewy
Why We Picked the Prawn Pickle by Double Horse?
Prawn pickle by Double Horse is an ideal choice for seafood lovers. This pickle contains quality and fresh ingredients and is made with traditional Kerala recipes that are tried and tested by our ancestors. Along with good taste, Double Horse Prawn Pickle is cost-effective and budget-friendly, making it a must-try pickle by all non-vegetarians.
6. Sun Grow
Sun Grow is popular for producing pure homemade pickles and murabbas that are loved by everyone who tastes them. The quality is top-grade, and the homely taste in every product makes it stand out from mass-manufactured products. This brand is highly regarded for offering organic, healthy pickles distinguished by high-quality, good packaging and low prices. Get the Sun Grow’s pickle and add spiciness to your boring meals.
Prominent Features of the Banarasi Red Chilli Pickle by Sun Grow:
- Made with Banarasi red chillies, oil, and spices, this pickle is a rich source of natural nutrients and is a great addition to your diet
- The chillies are filled with Indian spices that complement each other pretty well and make it luscious and tempting to taste buds
- Red Chilli pickle is an antioxidant and contains potassium which is helpful in reducing heart diseases, making strong bones and improving neurons
- No added colour
- Made with processed chillies
- It is a bit too sour
Why We Picked the Banarasi Red Chilli Pickle by Sun Grow?
Among all the flavours, red chilli pickle is one of the highly loved flavours in the country. Sun Grow is among the famous pickle brands in India that serve organic, homemade stuffed Banarasi red chilli pickle that is made with all-natural ingredients. It is a good snack partner with all your meals that will not only make your meal tasty but also has several health benefits.
Dabur is a well-known brand in the Indian consumer products market. It is a 135-year-old brand that entered the market for producing ayurvedic and herbal medicines and supplements. But later, the brand ventured into foods like pickles, honey, etc., which took the market by storm. Today, it is one of the highly loved Indian brands for lip-smacking pickles.
Prominent Features of the Khatta Lime Pickle by Dabur:
- It is a tangy and spicy combination that has the tartness of the lemons blended amazingly with Indian spices
- Made without using any heat treatments, this pickle ensures maximum nutrient retention for health benefits
- This pickle is a blend of pulp and lime of the lemons with Indian spices that delivers a great taste and aroma
- 100% vegetarian
- 12 months shelf life
- The sour and spicy taste
- It may taste too salty
Why We Picked the Khatta Lime Pickle by Dabur?
With a huge fanbase in the country, Khatta Lime Pickle by Dabur is one of the greatest addition to the list. This pickle is sweet, tangy and spicy in flavour that adds a zingy & zesty punch to a boring meal. It is made with quality ingredients and with utmost cleanliness to keep it fresh for the long term. Get this pickle as it compliments all Indian dishes and enhances their flavours instantly.
Priya Foods was founded in 1980 and is a multinational conglomerate that runs several businesses. It is a massive producer of pickles, spices, instant foods, pastes, etc. For over 40 years, it has been known for bringing traditional taste to your kitchen by producing tasteful pickles that are certified by ISO (International Organization for Standardization), ensuring the quality and safety of the product.
Prominent Features of the Priya Amla Pickle:
- You can find this pickle both with and without garlic, making it a great choice for people with different tastebuds
- The tangy amla flavoured pickle is made with freshly sourced ingredients and contains a high percentage of Vitamin C that great for health
- It is the trendiest and tastiest citrus pickle that is made with amla berries and Indian species that go well with a variety of dishes
- ISO and Halal certified
- Shelf life of 12 months
- Authentic Indian flavours
- Some people may not like the taste of amla
9. Addme Foods
Addme Foods is owned by VPS Foods Limited, which was established in 1975. The brand retails pickles, chutneys, murabbas, sauces, and pickle sachets. It is known for producing the finest natural and organic foods that comply with strict quality standards to offer you the best-in-class food products.
Prominent Features of the Kathal Pickle by Addme Foods:
- It is made using the best quality jackfruit and a mix of spices and oil, offering it a distinct flavour that goes well with all foods
- Jackfruit has a little meat-like texture that makes it a great choice for non-vegetarians and vegetarians as well
- This pickle is mildly spiced and full of flavour along with having great health benefits
- Homemade recipe
- Has chunks of kathal
- Distinct aroma and taste
- Kathal is hard to chew for people with sensitive teeth
Eastern Trading Company was founded in 1983 by Mr M. E. Meeran and has become a large producer of spices in India. The brand majorly sells spices, pickles, biryani mixes, and whole seeds. Eastern is known for having the finest grip on the Indian spice market and hence has become a major distributor of delicious pickles in the country.
Prominent Features of the Eastern Fish Pickle:
- With fresh fish and species, this pickle is delicious and is a perfect treat for non-vegetarians
- It is a popular Kerala fish pickle that is made using fried fish pieces marinated in amazing spices and oils that offers its distinct taste and aroma
- This pickle contains no harmful chemicals, artificial colours, and flavours and is preserved naturally for long-time usage
- No artificial ingredients
- Free from added colours
- Treat for non-veg lovers
- The number of fish pieces may be less
Pickles are an authentic part of Indian culture and have been famous all over the country for centuries. They add the missing zing to dishes and spice them up with exotic flavours. While there is an endless list of pickle brands in the country, the above-mentioned are the best of the lot. Of all these 15 brands, our personal go-to pickle brands in India are Dabur, Mother’s Recipe, and Eastern because of their excellent variety, flavoursome taste, and great packaging. However, you must check out the entire list and then choose the one that you like the most.
What are the best pickle brands in India?
Eastern, Tops, Dabur, Nilon’s, and Pachranga are some of the best pickle brands in India.
Which state in India is famous for pickles?
Most states in India are known for their unique and mouth-watering pickles. However, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are famous for spicy pickles and have some of the best pickle companies in India.
Which is the best mango pickle brand in India?
Mother’s Recipe is one of the best brands for mango pickles in the country. It offers a wide variety of mango pickles that tastes delicious and goes well with all Indian meals.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of highly trained researchers who try and evaluate various items before compiling these lists. For this best pickle brands blog, we evaluated brands on the basis of their pickles, price, packaging, ingredients, available flavours, and health benefits. With this list, our purpose is to give trustworthy product recommendations so that you can shop with ease!
Tags: Top 10 Best Pickle Brands In India 2022, 10 Best Pickle Brands In India 2022, Top 10 Pickle Brands In India 2022, List of Top 10 Best Pickle Brands In India 2022