Top 10 Best Mattress in India 2022 : Are you looking for the best mattress in India? Then, you should read this post to find a suitable mattress for your home.
Searching for the best mattress takes a lot of time and research. Sometime It may confuse you because there are different kinds of mattresses available in the Indian market.
After having a tired hard day at the job, we all need a stress free sleep. The quality of your sleep is completely dependent upon the mattress you choose. A better quality mattress helps you to relieve pain by improving sleep posture. But a wrong mattress can lead to backache & comfortless sleep.
Before we further review some of the top mattresses, we need to consider this two important factors in our mind while purchasing.
Firmness is the softness & hardness of a mattress. There are three types of firmness – soft, medium, and firm. The perfect firmness depends upon the sleep position, your weight, and also backache.
If you are having backaches then you should go for medium and firm mattress. It will really help you to reduce your body pains. If you have no issues with your back then you can also look for soft mattress.
The life span of a mattress depends upon the substances used in making it. There are various kinds of material that are used like memory foam, latex, spring, etc.
- Memory Foam – It uses use viscoelastic polyfoam that retains its original shape once you wake up from the bed. It is ideal for people suffering from backache.
- Latex – They are made from natural and synthetic material. It provides both soft and hard firmness grades. It gives you a great bouncy feel.
- Coir – It is made of coconut. The coir mattresses are firm and It has no motion transfer. They are cheaper than then the others.
- Spring – This type of mattress comes with spring that provides bounce and nice cushion.
If you want to get more knowledge in depth about mattresses, We highly recommend you to read our Mattress Buying Guide at the bottom of this article to be double sure that you get to buy the best mattress for your home.
10 Best Mattress in India 2022
We have made a comprehensive list of the best mattress in India. This list is prepared on the basis of quality material, better firmness, brands, and customer reviews.
Before we start reviewing each product in detail, here is overview of best mattresses in India 2021.
Now read the review of each mattresses in details to get in depth knowledge.
If you are are looking for a mattress that does all performances and If you are also suffering from any type of ache or lack of sleep then this is the best mattress in India which can get rid of all your problems. It may be expensive than others but it is the most comfortable mattress in the Indian market. It will last for a very long period of time.
- Material: Stretchable Polymer Gel
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 20 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Warranty: 10 Years Manufacturer warranty
- Grid system allow air flow reducing heat
- Helps in relieving all types of back pains and spondolitis.
- After sales support are excellent. The customer service calls you and ask about product and suggest tips.
- It gives proper assistance to the body which any one can feel while lying on it
- Value for money
Sleep Company comes with Smart GRID technology which adapts to every human body type and Patented Smart Grid technology provides two times more assistance than Memory Foam, Spring, and Latex mattresses.
The Smart Grid Technology has been designed to give a soft feeling on protruding parts like hips, shoulder while a firm feeling on the back and keeping the spine straight. It helps to reduce and avoids backache and other body pains over time.
The SMART GRID Mattress provides the Free Air Flow technology with an open grid structure that has 2500 air channels that promote airflow and ensure coolness so you can get pleasant sleep without a drop of sweat.
Patent Pending Smart GRID is made from a super stretchable Polymer Gel which can stretch up to 2000% and bounces back to original shape over and over. It ensures that your mattress doesn’t sag even over time and It absorbs pressure and provide relief to the different body part.
It comes with Motion Isolating technology to isolate movement when your partner shifting from one side to the other and ensures no disturbance.
The Sleep Company brings Ultimate Sleep Technology that adapts to every human body shape, no matter what your sleeping posture is, what your weight is or what your body structure is. The patent pending Smart Grid is designed to ensure and take the shape of human body given its unique grid structure.
Cover of this mattress is made from organic viscose quilted cotton to ensure breathability and superior comfort. It provides a brilliant degree of relief when compared to memory foam or any other material.
If you are suffering from chronic back pain and cervical spondylosis then this mattress is very helpful in relieving your aches. It is worth its money.
It is providing 20 different sizes of mattresses, so you can choose a right mattress for your bed. They are also offering 10 years of warranty on this mattress.
Kids love this mattress because they can jump on it very smoothly and when you lie on it, It feels like you are sleeping on a hotel bed.
This advanced mattress is not only very affordable but also pampers you with a higher grade of relief equaling better sleep quality. Comfort certainly plays an important role in getting good sleep and this mattress provides the perfect amount of firmness and satisfaction.
- Best mattress among all the mattresses available in India.
- Every aspect of this mattress is perfect.
- It’s soft as well as firm with the right combination.
- The grid system allows airflow which reduce heat.
- It uses Smart Grid hyper-elastic polymer technology.
- It’s the best for backache, Relaxation, and comfort.
- It remains sturdy and soft at the same time.
- It’s worth of money
- Comfortable for all age people
- The customer service is also brilliant
- The opening of package should be more easy
Emma Original Mattress is the most trusted mattress brand that has won 47 Best Mattress awards in Europe.
- Material: Memory Foam
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 13 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Thickness: 8 Inches
- Color: White, Grey
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer warranty
- Trial Period: 100 days
- 3 slabs of comfort
- It gives maximum body adaptability through optimized combination of a decompressing breathable Airgocell-layer, visco-elastic memory foam and a long-lasting supportive layer of polyurethane foam.
- Removable and Machine Washable Outer Cover with a climate regulating top for optimal air circulation.
- 7 zones spine support structure
Emma Original uses German Cutting edge technology that engineered high quality Memory Foam which last for long period of time. So you don’t need to replace any foam on regular basis.
This European based mattress company has arrived in Indian market. You can find that this brand has the best mattresses in India.
The best thing about this Mattress is that it has 13 different sizes. You can find any size of mattress for your bed from single, double to king size.
The Emma Original provides 20 Year Warranty and It also offers 100 nights for trial period to check that it is comfy or not. If you are not fully satisfied with the mattress then you can return it.
The Emma Memory come with triple layer and it has 7 different zones spine support structure that offer an appropriate weight distribution, so you don’t feel any pain in your back.
It has Pressure Relieving Visco-Elastic Memory Foam that ensures the distribution of support, pressure relief and spine support.
It comes with Airgocell foam which has open pore structure that facilitates perfect air circulation, So, air can pass freely through the mattress and you stay comfortably cooler.
It also has polyurethane foam which is placed at the bottom of the mattress and provides assistance to your shoulder and lower back. It has a very long lifespan.
They provide Soft climate regulating washable elastic cover that adjusts humidity, increases breathability and does not retain heat.
The Adaptive Cut-out Technology helps firm bottom layer to provide pressure support for your shoulders and lower back.
It has Body Zoning foam layer that is made for each body type to decrease stress on your shoulders and hips and provide more assistance for a better night’s sleep.
The HRX foam of this Emma Original provides perfect body alignment and assistance. It also helps in reducing a variety of body aches and pains.
The top cover has a special climate fiber while the dark grey side side cover ensures optimal air circulation. All the covers from top to bottom of mattress are easily removable and machine washable. This types of mattress are suitable for all types of sleeping stance like stomach, back and side.
The 3D Mesh outer layer is grey colored that makes it more stylish and also allows air circulation. All the layers have definite density that makes your bed more cushy.
It is easily transportable from one place to another because It is rolled up in a high vacuum sealed packaging. Simply unwrap the mattress in your bedroom and it will expand to its normal size within a few hours.
Emma Original also brings their high quality pillows of same memory foam. They are made of visco-elastic memory foam which is perfect for people who have pain in neck or shoulder.
It provides quality product at a very low cost because it is delivered directly from factory and cut down all the middle man cost.
- It is perfect maintaining good back posture and very cozy while resting.
- The packaging of this product is incredibly impressive.
- Easily portable
- The foam takes body shape
- It gives you soft cloudy feeling
- The product quality is good & It lasts long
- It provides tool for open the mattress from plastic wrap
- Best mattress for backache
- It comes in the box and it inflates automatically within few minutes after tearing off the plastic wrapper
- It protects from disturbance of vibration of your partner toss and turn.
- It may be feel too soft for some people
The Comforto Duplex can use for dual purposes, It will give you the freedom to choose between soft and firm comfort feel. One side of the mattress is medium soft while the other side is medium firm.
- Material: Bonded Foam
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 42 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Warranty: 11 Years Manufacturer warranty
- Reversible mattress: One side is medium soft and the other side is firm
- It is wrapped with plush cover for smooth and soft feel. There is no issue of heat discharge with this mattress.
- Designed with over 35 years of experience in Mattress industry
- Customer service is great, they call you to reconfirm the size and other details before delivering.
- It is comfy and reasonably priced too for a dual mattress.
- It remains cool in summer months.
With this mattress, you don’t have to worry about choosing the firmness level before ordering. It is wrapped with plush cover for smooth and soft feel.
It is not easy to find budget friendly mattress with dual comfort. But this Comforto Duplex is offering you the best product available in the market to your door step while providing outstanding customer service.
The firm of this dual comfort helps you to relieving backache and the soft side helps you to release your stress.
This mattress is suitable in every weather because the soft foam is perfect for warm summer season and the soft foam is ideal for winter season.
There are 42 different dimensions of this mattress for different sizes of bed. It also has different thickness level from 4 to 6 inches. The customer service will call you before delivering the product to confirm the size of mattress.
Comforto mattresses are made from raw substance which increases the durability of the mattress and they also have 35 years of industry experience and expertise in making mattresses.
The brand is providing 11 years of warranty. It includes 2 years full warranty and remaining 9 years would be a pro-rated warranty.
This mattress will solve your back problem and help you to get good sleep by assisting your back. It doesn’t compress due to your weight and will retain its original shape. It is very light and can be easily moved around by a single person.
- It helps in supporting your back
- The packaging is impressive
- Customer care service is appreciable
- It’s worth every penny
- It is perfectly balanced with softness and firmness and which makes it suitable for all
- It remains cool in summers
- It doesn’t sag like others.
- The packaging left a plastic smell but after a few days of use, the smell eliminates.
The Wakefit Orthopaedic adapts to the sleeper’s body. It takes the shape of your body providing uniform assistance throughout.
- Material: Memory Foam & Polyurethane
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 43 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Color: White, Grey
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer warranty
- Trial Period: 100 days
- Removable zippered external cover for easy wash
- Cover Material is premium quality which is made from high GSM spun knitted fabric.
- High Resilience Foam
It also help distribute the body weight uniformly across it, ensuring no blood clots and restlessness.
This mattress made from high quality memory foam with the latest technological innovations provide excellent back support while you enjoy restful, deep sleep.
There are 43 different sizes of this mattress such as single, double, queen, king from which you can choose suitable mattress for your bed.
The Wakefit is providing 10 years of warranty. It also offers 100 days sleep trial to check either you like it or not. If you don’t like, they can take it back.
The cover has made from highly breathable fibres that release air in and out of the mattress to make you breath properly which allows you to have deep sleep.
It comes with Differential Pressure Zone layer that aligns your spine in a straight line, improving your sleeping posture.
There are some smart spaces in the Differential Pressure Zone layer that allows air circulation so that you sleep cool.
The Wakefit mattress is highly filled with great quality of memory foam and orthopaedic foam that makes it to stay soft and cushy. The thickness due to these foams allow to retain the shape of the mattress and It also increases the durability for several years.
It is an ideal choice for people who suffers from back pain because people doesn’t change their posture while sleeping on it, So it allows you to sleep on your preferable position which helps in relieving your backache..
This mattress has a great flexibility in term of temperature that makes in retaining the coolness of the mattress by flowing air in and out from the mattress. It also protects from forming any kind of odor.
It is easily portable because it weigh very less. The cover is made from cotton and you can easily remove and wash it.
- Representative calls to confirm the order if any customisation requirements you have
- It can be easily rolled and packed
- It looks very good
- If you are not fully satisfied with this product then you can get free replacement after using this for about 100 days.
- Customer care contacts you within a month and instruct on how to effectively use the mattress.
- The cover material is really soft and feels great when you sleep on it.
- You feel very relaxing on sleeping on it because of its is orthopaedic memory foam.
- It has breathable mesh fabric and foam on the top that makes it better than others.
- The cover is white which tends to get dirty
This SleepyCat orthopedic mattress is built to provide you the perfect combo of comfort and firmness.
- Material: Gel Memory Foam
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 29 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Color: White
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer warranty
- Trial Period: 30 days
- The mattress allows the air circulation to happen and it keeps the body temperatures moderate as it has a cooling gel slab
- It comes with a cover along with a zipper on 3 sides so you don’t need to buy a separate one.
- The cover is also washable in nature so you can easily remove and wash it when it gets dirty.
- Pressure Relieving Technology
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Effortless Setup
- They have great customer service. After ordering the product, they double checked the order details with a phone call immediately
The SleepyCat Mattress comes with 29 different dimensions for different bed sizes. You can choose a correct size for your bed.
It is a premium 8 inch orthopaedic mattress with top layer has 2 inch of gel memory foam and a 6-inch durable high-density base foam to provide support and relief. It also comes with a smart zipper cover so it is easy to clean.
The Gel memory foam layer is designed to distribute your body weight evenly and keep you cool throughout the night. Its orthopedic nature helps maintain your natural alignment and relieves pressure points that cause aches, while the millions of gel beads help regulate your temperature to keep you cool.
The 6 inch supportive base layer is highly dense filled with foam that increase strength and durability.
The Smart Zipper Cover is made of a high GSM knitted fabric for warmth and flexibility that can be unzipped, washed and attached back quickly. You can also now separate the top layer from the bottom for easy cleaning without removing the full cover.
It has also Breezy Inner Cover that helps to maintain the foam inside while providing unique airflow throughout your mattress.
This SleepyCat has Anti Skid Base that helps in keeping your mattress from shifting.
The top layer also allows you to sleep in peace even if your partner decides to toss and turn, there is no motion transfer and you remain undisturbed. The movement on one side does not disturb person on the other side
The SleepyCat provides you 30 days trial to test either you feel comfortable or not. If you don’t like, you can return it back. They are also offering 10 years warranty.
The SleepyCat mattresses are made from non-toxic substance. It is kept in vacuum seal packed for maximum hygiene and hence the delivery is hassle free. Once you open the plastic wrap then within 15 secs the product comes to its original shape.
Many people suffer from backaches due to sleeping on bad mattress. This mattress helps you to sleep peaceful and relieve your back pain. It also distributes the weight evenly so that you don’t get the sinking feeling like the other memory foams.
You have an option of getting the mattress customized as per your bed size so that you can find a perfect fit for your bed. The customer service people will call you to confirm the size and then ship the order.
- It’s difficult to get orthopedic mattress at this price.
- It allows air circulation and It also has a cooling gel slab that keep body temperatures moderate.
- It will take it original shape in 15 sec once you puncture the plastic wrap.
- It is is completely odorless
- 30 day return policy
- It is easy to move the mattress
- It has some complains about retaining heat
Sleepyhead Mattress comes with supportive foam base that provides exactly the right amount of assistance for all human shapes without compromising on softness and cushiness.
- Material: Memory Foam
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 24 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Color: White
- Warranty: 5 Years Manufacturer warranty
- Trial Period: 100 days
- Layers: Comfort Foam for that cocoon- like feeling, Pressure Relieving Memory Foam for even weight distribution, High-Density HR Foam for Orthopedic Support, High GSM Breathable Fabric
- Customer service call you up at several stages of delivery to confirm that you are fully satisfied with the product
- Breathable soft slab and high quality outer cover fabric
- The cover is removable & washable
It also provides a right amount of bounce that envelopes your physique, without causing any partner disturbance on the other side of the bed, no matter how much you move around.
The foam is filled with right amount of density to make this mattress more cozy.
The Sleepyhead comes with a high quality cover that you can wash regularly to keep your bed comfy and completely dust-free.
The cover material is very soft and feels great when you sleep on it. It retains the original shape when you wake up from bed.
This Sleepyhead offers 100 days free trial to find that it is perfect for you or not. They are also providing 5 years warranty.
These mattresses are available in 24 different sizes for different dimensions of bed. The customer service of this brand will call you after ordering to confirm twice that you order a right size for your bed before delivering.
It is suitable for people who are looking for a mattress that solve their backache. It is very soft and comfortable while sleeping.
Sleepyhead Mattress has four layer along with a foam base. The base layer is filled with support foam that offers a great bounce. Above after base layer, there is Responsive memory foam that provides strength to the mattress.
After these two zones, there is a layer of comfort foam which offers a great feeling when you jump on this mattress. Top layered are made from fabric that facilitate a great air flow throughout the mattress. It comes with a washable cover that can easily remove.
If you are sleeping with your partner on this mattress, you will not find any disturbance from your partner due to toss or turn. It is very helpful for people who like to have deep sleep.
- It comes in a well packaged condition
- It is very easy to change bedsheet.
- 100 night trial option
- This mattress is neither too soft nor too hard
- Unpacking is super easy
- Slide cutter available in the package
- It holds the same shape without any compression
- Initially a little bit of chemical smell come out
This Wakefit Comfort Mattress provides enhanced relief by offering different degrees of firmness. It offers the benefits of both in one mattress such as a soft sleeping surface or a firmer sleeping surface.
- Material: Polyurethane
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 26 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Warranty: 7 Years Manufacturer warranty
- Usable on both sides : Medium firm on the grey side for those who prefer firm support and medium soft on the white side for those who prefer soft comfort
- High Resilience Foam
- Very economical and budget friendly
- Non Removable Fixed Cover
- Wakefit staff calls on the phone and provided basic instructions on how to unpack, install, and maintain the mattress.
- Back Pain Relief
One side offers a soft, cloud like feeling which is similar of hotel mattresses. The other side is less soft that is also good for those who doesn’t get satisfaction on too much soft mattress and It also provides adequate support to the mattress construction.
This Wakefit Dual Comfort comes with 26 different dimensions for different bed sizes. It also weigh very less and It is very easy to unwrap the pack to fix on the bed.
There are three slabs in this mattress. The top slab is Breathable Fabric cover that allows the free flow of air to remove hot air so that you sleep better. The next slab is soft foam that is designed to give you a soft, cloud like feeling for those who prefer a medium soft area.
The breathable fabric and soft foam make this mattress more comfortable so you can sleep deep even during very hot season.
Third slab is High Resilience Foam that is a medium firm support base which is used by those who prefer a firmer resting surface. This medium firm is also very useful during winter months. The foam layer helps in catching the heat from mattress to provide requirement amount of warmth to body.
This wakefit dual comfort comes with non removable fixed cover, so you can’t remove for any kind of washing. It protects your mattress from seeping any types of liquid.
The customer service is brilliant to get you perfect mattress. Once you order it, you will get a call from wakefit and they double check the dimension of bed, so you don’t get any wrong size. And after 1 month using they will call you again for informing you how to maintain the mattress to increase the durability.
Wakefit is providing 7 years of warranty. They are offering a great mattress at a very affordable price.
- It cab be used from two sides, one side is too soft and the another side is medium soft
- Reasonable price
- Best mattress under 7000
- Light weight
- Stitching has done perfectly
- A comfy and relaxing mattress
- The customer service is great, they call you in months regularly and ask for improvement and feedback.
- Shape of this mattress doesn’t change
- One side should be hard
The Springtek Ortho Mattress is a Medium Firm Comfort that is not too firm & not too soft. It has ideal comfort and support for your body and really good for backache sufferers.
- Material: PU Foam
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 40 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Warranty: 6 to 10 Years Manufacturer warranty
- Anti-microbial Quilted fabric
- Foam Encasement provides assistance even on Edges
- Zero Partner Disturbance
- Sag Resistant Pocket Spring Mattress
- Pocket Springs System offers a good bouncy feeling.
- Perfect mattress for those who want Medium Firm comfort of an Orthopaedic Mattress.
- High Density transition foam creates a calming and relaxing sleep environment that promotes daily freshness.
- It has 4 slabs.
There are 4 layers in this mattress. The base zone is filled with pocket spring based foam. After this zone is felt support that is just above the base zone. The second zone from top is quilt foam support and the top zone is a premium quilt knitted.
This Springtek Ortho Pocket can be used from both sides. It offers same comfort level from both side.
The Premium Foam Encasement provides assistance even on Edges. Individually wrapped springs give you right amount of border assistance while Sitting or Laying down.
Springtek Ortho Pocket offers indefinite Spine Support with its Super hard Spring System that is wrapped with High Tenacity non Woven fabric and It is also perfect for back or stomach sleepers.
It has high quality multiple slabs of different densities of foam that creates supportive comfort at all ends from Neck to Lower Back.
This mattress comes with Individual Pocket Springs layer that is made of tempered steel coils and It helps you to sleep with zero disturbance even if your partner turns from side to another.
The Independent Pocket Coils system offers firm & durable support from hundreds of Independent Coils to minimise movement transfer from a sleeping partner while maintaining customized spinal alignment.
Springtek Mattresses directly come from their factory to your door. There is no middle man, so their products offer the same quality & components of top Brands at a significantly Lower Price.
There are 40 different dimensions of this Springtek mattress, You can choose a right size for your bed. They are also providing 6 to 10 years of warranty depending upon the thickness.
- No motion transfer
- Medium firmness
- Best mattress in this price range
- Customer service is very cooperative
- It is very pleasant to sleep
- Perfect for orthopedic patients
- It retains its shape
- It is perfectly cushioned
- It has some complain that the pocket springs make noise after some months
Sleepyhead Sense comes with Phase Changing Material (PCM) which is used by NASA for optimum temperature regulation. It absorbs and redistributes body heat to maintain an optimum sleep temperature while you snooze blissfully through the night.
- Material: Foam
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 24 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Warranty: 10 Years Manufacturer warranty
- Color: White
- Phase Changing Material (PCM)
- Active Grooves for better air circulation
- Responsive Memory Foam layer for exceptional pressure relief
- It is very relaxing to sleep on
- It doesn’t feel warm or retain heat & perfect to jump on
- It has right amount of support and comfort.
The Sleephead has 3-zoned orthopedic support foam that assists your physique and contours each pressure point individually keeping your spine perfectly aligned. It helps in relieving your backache.
The advantage of this feature is that you can sleep on any side of the mattress depending upon the surface you like because it has various layers of foam filled with.
Sleepyhead Sense is providing 24 different sizes. You can choose suitable size for your bed.
Sleepyhead Sense mattress has active grooves for better air circulation which increases the breathability and offers a high degree of relief during the summer season.
It is filled with advanced Responsive memory foam which is highly dense to relief your all types of pain. It provides tremendous assistance to your spine.
Sleepyhead Sense is providing a high quality customer service. They will call you before delivering your order to confirm that you order a right dimension.
The Sleepyhead is providing 10 years of warranty. They are also offering 100 nights free trial to check it’s comfortable for you or not. If it is not comfortable, you can return it back.
It has multi layer comfort that makes you relax & fresh after waking up. The cover is Breathable fabric that provides coolness to your body and circulates air in & out of the mattress.
This Sleepyhead Sense mattress is also beneficial for elderly people with orthopaedic problems.
- The PCM foam on the top zone changes its temperature as to the outer temperature
- The memory foam adjusts to your sleeping posture and provides good relief.
- Easy adaption
- The top cover is made of very high quality
- Unboxing is easy & effortless
- It doesn’t escalate body heat like others.
- The delivery is very quick
- You’ll have uninterrupted sleep
- Some people have complain regarding retaining of heat after some months of use.
This SleepyCat Mattress is made from 100% natural latex which offers tremendous body support. It offers natural cooling to your body and allows you to sink into enjoy a peaceful sleep.
- Material: Latex Foam
- Comfort: Medium Firm
- Product Dimension: Available in 27 different bed size (Single, Double, Queen, King)
- Warranty: 10 Years Manufacturer warranty
- Color: Grey
- Zero Partner Disturbance
- Relieve backache
- It provides the natural cooling and relief that keeps away the heat.
- It has nice cushion effect and also provides good firm support.
- 5 inch High Density Base Support Foam, 7 Zone Support, Naturally Cooling, Breezy Inner Cover, Removable Smart Zipper Cover, Anti-skid Base Fabric, Rolled & Vacuumed Mattress, Sag Resistant Mattress
There are five different zones in this mattress which provides a great grade of comfort. It has 5 layers that make this mattress perfect for you.
The base layer is Anti Skid Base that provides right amount of balance against the weight of people. Then above this is Breezy Inner Cover that has holes to provide brilliant breathability.
The middle layer is 5 inch High Density Foam, It offers firmness as well as softness at the same time. The 2 inches Foam layer is pure organic, It provides coolness during summer months and it is perfect for Indian weather.
The SleepyCat comes with Premium Smart Zipper Cover that is washable and It protects the latex foam from dirt. It increases the durability of the mattress. It is made from breathable fabric that allows the air circulation and keep you cool. The exterior that is made with mesh makes it more special.
The SleepyCat mattress is very easy to set up. You just need to put on your bed, It will conveniently fix with your bed. It is perfect mattress for you if your partner toss and turn during sleeping because it has no spring system, so you can sleep with zero disturbance.
SleepyCat comes with 27 different bed sizes, It helps you to select perfect size of mattress for your bed. They are also providing 10 years warranty.
The 7-Zone Latex Mattress provides support & comfort to different body parts like neck, head, shoulder, upper back, lumbar, hip, thigh, knee, lower leg, foot & ankle.
It has right amount of bounce, It doesn’t produce any heat during summer season. It keeps you warm during winter months.
It takes the shape of your physique while sleeping that makes it more comforting and the customer service of SleepyCat is brilliant, they call you to confirm the size.
- It is not too bouncy like spring mattress but It has right amount of sponginess.
- It provides good body assistance without disturbing your partner.
- it doesn’t not produce any heat.
- This SleepyCat is quite firm and relaxing to sleep on
- It comes in a nice compact packaging
- On time delivery and great service from the company
- It helps in relieving back pain.
- At times feel it’s a bit soft
Best Mattress In India Buying Guide
Buying a mattress without proper knowledge is not easy because of a vast variety of mattresses available in India. You have to choose one mattress from among a thousand kinds of mattresses. You need to consider some factors before purchasing a mattress.
We have made this list to help you find perfect mattress through these aspects.
1. Mattress Size
Before looking for a mattress, you should always measure the size of your bed. The dimensions of Indian mattresses are different from American mattresses. There are four different sizes that are common in Indian households.
- King Size: This size of the mattress is the largest in India. The dimensions of this size of mattresses vary from (72 X 72) to (78 X 72) inches. It is a suitable for a couple along with a child.
- Queen Size: It is the second largest size of mattresses but It will be smaller compare to king size. It varies from (72 X 60) to (78 X 60) inches. It is comfortable & ideal size for a couple. You can include your child as well as but it gets cramped & there will be not enough space to move.
- Double Size: Double Size mattresses are ideal for a single person if your height is more than 6 feet. You can also keep your small child with you. The dimensions vary from(72 X 48) to (75 X 60) inches.
- Single Size: This size of mattresses are perfect for a teenager. There will be some cramped for an adult but it is comfortable & big for kids. The dimensions vary from (72 X 36) to (75 X 36) inches.
2. Mattress Firmness
The firmness of a mattress is one of the important factors you should look at while purchasing. Firmness tells you how hard & soft a mattress area is. It is measured on a scale from 1 to 10. Mattresses with 1 degree of firmness are too soft and 10 firmness degrees are the hardest.
You need a perfect firmness because It helps you to relieve all types of bodily pains. The appropriate firmness level depends upon your weight & sleeping position.
You should look at a mattress that provides you better support & comfort to your spine. The comfort level of a mattress doesn’t always mean the softness of a bed. Mattresses with medium firm & hard firm are more comfy with a backache than a soft bed. It mainly depends upon your weight, mattress material, sleeping style, etc.
If you are weighing less than 60 kg then a softer mattress will also be good for you and If you are weighing more than 60 kg then you should look for a firmer mattress.
People who sleep on their side prefer softer mattress and people who like to sleep on their back & stomach prefer firmer mattresses.
Thickness is another important aspect you should look before picking the best mattress in India. It provides relief to your whole body. It lies between 5 to 15 inches.
A thicker mattress offers great comfort in comparison to less thick. However, you should choose the thickness on the basis of your weight. If you are heavy then you will find cozy on thicker beds and If you are a thin person then a less thick mattress will also be good.
The weight of a mattress increases as thickness increases. A mattress with 15 inches thickness will be difficult in washing, Hence you should look mattresses that have thickness of less than 10 inches.
A good quality mattress always has great durability. Usually, a mattress lasts for seven to eight years. It mainly depends upon the material and how frequent you use.
Using mattress frequently reduces the lifespan because It doesn’t stay in proper condition. If you have children at your home then It will be not last more than 7 years because the urine stains and vomit. It might be lasts more than 10 years if you it more carefully.
The coir mattresses have a smaller lifespan than spring and memory foam mattress. Latex and airbed mattresses are more durable and have a longer lifespan than other mattresses.
A breathable mattress helps to create a healthy and relaxing sleep environment. Many mattresses come with breathability feature that helps to circulate air, transport moisture, and stay dry. If a mattress has no breathability feature, It will absorb the heat of your body and trap them. So It makes you discomfort and disturbs your sleep.
Hybrid mattresses are the best among the breathability. It supports airflow and allows evaporate, so our bodies cool themselves and maintain comfortable body temperature.
6. Supportive Mattress
A supportive mattress means the ability of the mattress to provide a flat surface. A mattress with good support provides a better surface for proper alignment to your pelvis and back. The doctor always advises to a backache patient to sleep on a flat and even surface.
Initially, most of mattresses provide proper support to the heavier parts of your body. But, with frequent use, the capability of support to your physique slowly decreases. It mostly happens with soft mattresses like latex, memory foam, gel mattresses, etc.
Compare to soft mattresses like latex, memory form, the airbed and spring mattresses come with a harder upper surface. Hence, they offer better bodily alignment and assistance throughout its lifespan.
Usually mattresses are heavily and difficult to move by single person. A king size mattress weighs around 40 to 50 kg. Hybrid and Latex mattresses are heavier than others.
In comparison to latex and hybrid mattresses, The foam, spring, and airbed mattresses are lighter and easy to turn it or move it.
8. Noise caused by the mattress
Disturbance while sleeping is last thing a person wants. With some mattresses, when your partner turn from one side to another, you may hear some noise. This happens due some mattresses like innerspring. They make huge noise due to springs attached with it. Air bed mattresses also make noise when you sit down because It has air chambers and electrical components.
If you are looking for a mattress that doesn’t make noise then foam or latex is perfect, It doesn’t make noise.
9. Motion Isolation
When your partner change positions from one side to another while sleeping, It creates a motion transfer that you can sense. When your partner moves while sleep, a vibration creates that reaches to your body, It causes disturbance in your sleep.
A mattress with motion isolation stops transmission of the movements by separating them in tiny areas over the mattress surface. The spring mattresses are very noisy and create a lot of vibration. The coir mattresses, foam, or the latex mattresses are much better in comparison to spring mattresses.
10. Conforming ability of mattress
Conforming is the ability of a mattress to adjust according to the sleeper’s physique to help align the spine & provides comfort to your body. It also stops in developing pressure points. Mostly, the uppermost zone represents the conforming ability of any mattress.
A softer mattress might not be conforming. Spring or coil mattress don’t adapt to your body because It doesn’t provide any support to your back, you may get sink when you sleep.
Latex and memory foam mattresses come with a great conforming ability that adjusts to your physique. It offers great assistance to your spine. There are also some softer mattresses that are conforming to your physique & offering the right amount of assistance.
11. Edge Support of a Mattress
You may have notice that mattresses start sinking at the edges, It happens due to frequently sitting on the sides.
To overcome this issue, mattresses come with edge support. It is a hard rigid framing cover that prevents edges from sinking.
Some foam and latex mattresses don’t come with edge assistance. Therefore, they start to sag towards the edge after continuous usage.
The coir mattresses come with outline support to prevent sagging. Some foam mattresses use denser foam to cover the sides for even greater outcomes. It is recommended to have extra padding at all the edges to compensate for the sinking of the mattresses.
12. Control Odor
When you buy a new mattress, It emits some non-toxic odorless gas. Sometimes, these gases carry an unpleasant odor but only in the latex and the memory foam mattresses. It normally disappears within a couple of days if it is kept in an open room.
Some mattresses take a longer timer to dissipate these strong smells. You can also keep it in a ventilated room for some days before using it.
Price is a crucial factor before looking for a mattress. A perfect mattress depends upon your budget. There are varieties of mattresses available in India. The price of a mattress depends upon the size, material, thickness, etc. A mattress made from good quality substance are more expensive than others.
While looking for the best mattress in India, If your budget is low, you can also get a mattress from 5k to 6k.
Types of Mattresses In India
There are many types of mattresses available in the Indian market. All are made from different substances and provide different kinds of comfort. Each mattress is different from other mattresses. These are the mattresses you will find in India.
- Spring Mattress
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Foam Mattress
- Latex Mattress
- Coir Mattress
- Hybrid Mattress
- Air bed Mattress
- Gel bed or Water bed
1. Spring Mattress
As the name suggests, spring mattress has a metal spring attached to it. It is a traditional & upgraded version of coir mattresses and comes with a nice cushion cover.
It provides a bouncing feeling to your body due to the presence of the springs in it. Due to spring, you also feel motion transfer whenever your partner moves from one side to another.
To overcome this motion transfer, mattresses start including a foam layer on top to stop from motion transfer.
One of the biggest advantages of a spring mattress is that It offers coolness to your body. There are gaps between the springs and the cover that offers maximum airflow through the sheets. It helps in regulating temperature.
It also helps in reducing the saggy issue. It is very pleasant while sleeping & helps you to get rid of back pains.
One of the issues with spring mattress is the metal spring starts cutting through the outer sheet cover. So it is recommended to have a cover over it to prevent any cutting.
It is ideal choice for couple because of its bouncy nature. The spring mattresses are not too expensive and It lasts long If you use it in a better way.
- Spring mattresses are bouncy and soft.
- It decreases the saggy problems.
- The price is affordable & medium.
- It comes with motion transfer that disturbs your sleep when your partner change positions from one side to the other.
- The durability is not long.
2. Foam Mattress
Foam mattresses are the most famous & preferable in Indian households. It comes with regular foam that is less dense.
The foam is inside the cushions that make the mattress more soft and comfortable. It doesn’t offer a cuddling feeling like the memory foam. It is a perfect for back pain issues because It provides support to your back.
One of the advantages of this mattress is that It doesn’t exhibit motion transfer, hence your sleep will not get disturbed by your partner. The life span of is very long.
The mattress tends to sag at the edges after because of continuous usage & aging over a period of time. Now many brands start adding additional layers of support to prevent the sagging.
One of the minor issue with some mattresses is that they retain heat.
- It is the best for back pain.
- This foam provides better assistance to your neck, shoulder, spinal cord, and back.
- Most popular mattress in India.
- It lasts for very long period of time.
- It doesn’t have a motion transfer issue.
- It is a perfect mattress in the winter season because the foam preserves your body and provides comfort.
- It is expensive in comparison to spring and coir mattresses.
- It is very sensitive to heat, you will sweat if you are sensitive to high temperature.
- A low-quality mattress can discomfort your sleep because of sagging.
3. Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam mattresses are the same as foam but with little difference. It is an innovative mattress but more expensive than a foam. They are made using viscoelastic polyfoam.
These mattresses are denser and have an open cell structure that provides a tight hug feeling. Hence when you sit on it, It will regain its original shape after pressing the surface & remember the pressure points even after you come out of the bed. It is named as memory foam because it remembers all the pressure points.
It adapts to each physique, It provides proper relief to your back and hip. It offers support to both side sleepers and stomach sleepers. So, you can also call it as the best mattress for side sleepers.
The main advantage of a memory foam is the motion isolation capability that make sure you have a peaceful sleep with your partner and also you don’t disturb by tossing & turning by your partner.
- It is the best for all types of pain like spinal or shoulder pain. It comes with state-of-the-art pressure-relieving technology that stops the stress building on any part of your physique.
- The conforming ability of this mattress is high while It spreads the weight uniformly over its cover on the basis of physique pressure.
- The best thing about this mattress is that It helps in keeping the perfect body temperature while you sleep.
- It is an ideal choice for spinal alignment.
- The substance used in this mattress is polyurethane that prevents the mattress from dirt.
- It reacts according to body temperature.
- The support of foam mattress is not too good, It is not suitable for older people because It is too soft that causes pain.
- It is not suitable for people who are sensitive to high temperatures. It will make their sleep disturbing.
- When you buy a new foam mattress, It can smell a lot because of the chemicals but the smell will go away in a few days.
4. Latex Mattress
Latex mattresses are made from natural based material like rubber trees. It is the substitute for foam mattress that provides the same amount of bounciness, softness, and all other features of memory foam.
They are also made using polyfoams and other synthetic substances to offer different features. Some of these mattresses are soft & smooth while a few are hard. These substances are also used in latex mattresses.
It is ideal choice for people who are suffering from back & shoulder pain because It has temperature regulation, natural bounciness, and ability to adapt to the physique. It is also suitable for people who prefer to sleep in a single posture for a long period of time.
Heavyweight people prefer latex mattresses as these are denser than a normal mattress & It provides extra assistance to heavy bodies. Due to denser quality, these mattresses have a longer lifespan than others.
Latex has two categories, one is Dunlop and Talalay latex. The base of Dunlop Latex mattresses are heavy and It is used in support cores. Talalay latex is a mixture of light and heavy frothy foam.
- They are easily adaptable to every type of physique.
- They are quite soft and provide brilliant pressure point relief. Hence, they can reduce your back and neck pain quite effectively.
- They are made with a rubbery material that provides a bouncy feeling and comfort.
- It is made using natural substances that do not retain heat while you sleeping on this mattress.
- The average lifespan of this mattress is higher because hypoallergenic foam prevents the development of moulds, mildew, and dust.
- The insulation system helps in keeping you cool in the summer months.
- It exhibits motion isolation system that makes your sleep undisturbed & comfortable even if your partner tosses & turns all night.
- The rubber that is used in making it causes a bad odor but It will disappear in some days.
- These mattresses are expensive in comparison to all others.
5. Coir Mattress
Coir mattress are usually found in India and It is very cheap and easily available. Dry Coconut coir is used in making these coir mattresses. It is the most eco friendly mattress in Indian market.
These coir mattresses are firm in nature. It is made using fibres, So there will be no motion transfer that makes your sleep disturbed even if your partner moves around constantly during sleep.
One of the disadvantages of coir mattresses is that It tends to sag because they don’t have elasticity. After using it for some years, the coir gets pressed and doesn’t jump back to the original shape. Sometimes It also feels uncomfortable to sleep due to coir.
The durability is not too high, the average life span is 5 to 6 years.
- The base is firm and thick.
- They are very inexpensive & affordable.
- There is no motion transfer while you sleep on it.
- It starts sagging after usage of some years.
- It doesn’t last for a long period of time as others.
- You may feel uncomfortable while sleeping due to firmness.
- It can increase more back pain.
6. Hybrid Mattress
It is made with a combination of 2 or 3 materials into one. Some of these hybrid mattresses are made using latex and memory foam and some are made using latex and innerspring. The advantage of this kind of mattress is that you can benefit from both latex and foam at the same time.
The conforming ability of memory foam allows you to provide brilliant support to your body and the latex offers you coolness to your body. You can get it a very affordable price.
One of the best things about hybrid mattress is that It can do multipurpose work. It is an ideal choice for combination sleepers who changes their sleeping posture frequently.
- It is comfortable for your back.
- It keeps you cool in the winter season.
- It also provides brilliant assistance to your hip and back
- The bounce is medium.
- The average lifespan is not too long.
7. Air Bed Mattress
Air bed mattresses are inflatable beds that you blow inside to pump them. This is why It is also called air beds or blow-up beds.
Most people buy this mattress for their guest accommodation because It is very light in weight and you can easily fold these beds and store them in your cupboard. It is also used for camping.
Air bed mattresses are mostly made with polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Nowadays they are also made from rubber or urethane plastic.
You can adjust the air level inside the mattress for the adaption of different physiques. Hence, anyone can sleep on it whatever the weight of this person is. It is an ideal choice for bedridden people as they restrict bed sores.
- It is the most flexible mattress in the market. You can easily increase the firmness and make it bouncy according to your choice. They are very cheap and easily transportable.
- It is suitable for side sleepers who are suffering from back pains.
- It doesn’t retain heat from the body. So It provides you pleasant sleep.
- It is pumped with air. So there is no sagging problem with it.
- It uses PVC material that doesn’t smell bad.
- It can also be used as a water toy and makes you recline on the water area.
- Air Bed can get puncture and leak. But you can repair this leak.
- Some are one side flocked and some are both sides flocked. It is recommended to have flocked to both sides of the mattress to increase the degree of relief.
- It can be noisy while pumping air inside.
8. Re-bonded Foam mattress
They are made using reclaimed foam and scrap foam. These tow material align two together under huge pressure. It is better replacement of the coir mattress because It provides a brilliant compressibility.
It is very cheap because the mattress is made by the remaining various types of foam and binding them together. It can eliminate your neck pains as well.
- The re-bonded offers you to have comfortable sleep.
- It also provides some bounce just like a spring mattress offers.
- It is perfect for sleepers with shoulder pain. It gives assistance to keep shoulders and spine straight in shape.
- It is the most inexpensive among all-foam mattress.
- The re-bonded foam is an eco-friendly mattress because It uses recycled materials.
- Re-bonded foam can be dangerous sometimes because of the chemicals they use in glue. It can emit toxic gases.
- The re-bonded mattress can be a little bit firm in comparison to others.
What is your Sleeping Position?
There are various postures in which people like to sleep. All people have their own unique sleeping posture. Some people like to sleep ion their side while some people prefer to sleep on their back or stomach. Pregnant women have also their different posture.
A good choice of mattress also depends upon your sleeping posture because different postures require different kinds of support, firmness, and comfort. Choosing a wrong one can cause lots of problem like back and shoulder pain.
A side sleeper needs a mattress that provides pressure relief because when you sleep on your side, the pressure of your body entirely relies on your hip and shoulder. A mattress with soft to medium-firm is ideal for a side sleeper as It helps to adjust to the contours of your physique. It will allow sinking your hip and shoulder.
You require proper alignment of your spine, neck, and back when you sleep on your side. This medium-firm mattress provides full assistance to your body.
People who like to sleep on their stomach face more pressure on their chest than the remaining body. You should not go for a soft mattress because your chest will sink and your spine will not get proper alignment. Hence you should look for a mattress that provides full support to your physique.
The firmness is very crucial because when you sleep on your stomach than there will be a gap between your body and the surface. If you are looking for a soft mattress for a side sleeping then you can go foam. It will adapt to your physique and provide proper assistance.
Stomach sleepers change their sleep posture from one side to another frequently, It can disturb your partner sleep. Hence, you should not go for a spring mattress. Foam and memory foam are perfect mattresses for side sleepers because It conforms to the physique.
Back sleepers should have a right firmness level that provides maximum support to your back. It will cause back pain If you sleep on a very soft surface. You need to look for a mattress that stops forming pressure points and offers proper assistance to your back.
A memory foam mattress is ideal for back sleep because It helps you to have peaceful sleep. It adapts with your spine that offers relief, assistance, and softness to your body. You should not go for a spring mattress as your body parts will sink.
Combination sleepers are those people who frequently change their sleeping posture from back to stomach and stomach to side. They need an appropriate balance to their physique. A mattress with medium firm is a good choice for combination sleepers.
Hybrid mattress is perfect choice because It will not let you sink too deep when you are sleeping on your stomach, It will also provides support when you are resting on your back.
Sleeping position during pregnancy
A pregnant woman should always sleep on the left side because It helps in improving the circulation of blood. One of the advantages of sleeping on the left side is that It limits the increasing body weight to push too hard on the liver. It is not suitable for a pregnant woman to sleep on her stomach or back.
A high firmer or too soft mattress is not good for a pregnant woman because It doesn’t provide the right amount of support & softness to her physique. In this case, a foam or memory foam is the perfect mattress for a pregnant lady.
It is recommended to use a thick pillow to stop any kind of neck pain.
Mattress for Couples
If you are a couple then It is necessary to consider the factor of motion transfer because when you toss and turn while resting, your partner may get disturb. Hence you should look a mattress that eliminates this movement transfer.
The memory foam mattress is the ideal mattress for a couple because there is no movement when you or your partner move from one side to another. It offers maximum support to your physique.
The size of a mattress is also very important. King Sized mattress is a perfect option for a couple because It offers a good amount of space. You can also go for Queen Sized mattress if your bed is small.
Mattress for Kids
A kid’s body requires different cushions and support in comparison to an adult. Their physique keeps changing, hence you should carefully choose a perfect mattress for them that provides assistance to their body.
Many mattresses like memory foam, standard PUF, or re-bonded are not good for the kid because the substances used in making mattresses are harmful to health. You should go for a latex mattress that is harmless.
You can also check the spring mattress but the kids may start jumping on it that causes tearing and they might injure themselves.
Mattress for Back Pain
One of the bad things about choosing a wrong mattress is that It can cause a lot of pain to your body like back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain. You need to extra careful regarding the backache problem.
There are many reasons for the cause of backache, one of them is sleeping on irregular area. When you sleep on a wrong firmness level of the mattress, It doesn’t provide proper assistance to your physique that causes pain. After usage for sometimes, It starts sagging, hence It decreases the support to your spine that causes severe backache.
Many people face the problem of not getting proper sleep, It happens due to retaining the heat by the mattress. One of the reasons for your disturbed sleep is that It starts sagging.
You need to change your mattress If you are having a problem of motion transfer and you are getting disturbance due to the tossing and turning.
Features of Mattresses
There are many other features term that may confuse you, So let discuss some of the feature of mattress in details.
- Reversible mattress: These are very useful because It can be used for a dual purpose. It has two sides, one side is soft and the other side is medium firm. Hence, It is like you have two different mattresses. You can use any side of it that makes you comfortable.
- Reinforced edges: The edges start sagging early because mostly you sleep and sit at these parts. Nowadays many mattress companies start coming with extra layers of padding at the edges to make sure that there is no sagging.
- Pillow-Top Mattress: There is no inbuilt pillow in it as the name suggests but It has an additional layer of cushioning at the top of the mattress that you may feel like, there is a pillow. You don’t need an extra pillow except one because It already provides you an extra bit of cushioning.
- Hypoallergenic mattress: Many mattresses can’t counter dust and It allows accumulation of dust. It can cause allergies to your body. Hypoallergenic mattresses are different from others, It prevents any accumulation of dust. Hence, these are very helpful for breathing problem patients.
How to set up a memory foam mattress?
Mattresses packaging is very interesting because It is rolled up in a package then It delivers to your home. It gets compressed in the factory and rolled in a package. Here are steps on how to unwrap and set up the mattress.
- You need to open the package in which mattress is, then take out the rolled mattress.
- Keep this rolled mattress on your bed and spread it in such a way that It fills in all the corners.
- Many brands provide a cutter that is stored in the package. If there is no cutter inside then, you can get scissors.
- Now cut all plastic around the mattress.
- You should wait for some minutes because the mattress will absorb air and It will inflate to its original shape.
How to clean and maintain a mattress?
Continuous use of mattresses without cleaning can make your sleep uncomfortable. Pollutants like dust mites, dirt, and mould are also harmful to your health. You are required to clean your mattress just like you clean your other furniture.
There are many methods of cleaning, It mainly depends upon the material type, type of stains, etc.
Normal Mattress Cleaning Using Vaccum Cleaner & Baking Soda
- Remove all covers and pillows.
- Pull out the mattress at an empty place.
- Now clean the mattress using a vacuum cleaner from topside to down.
- Take some baking soda, sprinkle it over the mattress, So it gets into the fabric.
- Scrub the mattress with soda and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- After applying the soda on stains, It binds with the oils and moisture, Hence It becomes easy to remove the stains.
- Use vacuum cleaner again on this area. It will eliminate the moisture and bad odors.
How to remove Blood Stains?
- To remove blood stains, First you need to take a mixture of hydrogen peroxide (3%), liquid soap, and table salt.
- Spread this mixture and allow it to settle into the fabric.
- Now use a white rag and rub on mixture applied area till the stains go away.
- The white rag stops the dyes entering into mattress.
How to remove Vomit Stains?
- You need to open your window and door, so there is no vomit smell inside your room.
- Take undiluted and concentrated ammonia and spray on the vomit stain area.
- Now take a clean cloth and rub on the vomit area.
- After you remove this stain, take some baking soda and sprinkle it over the area.
- Now use a rag and rub it on the soda applied area.
- After rubbing, use a vacuum cleaner to remove the remaining from the area.
How to remove Urine Stains?
- Prepare a mixture of 3 tbsp of baking soda in hydrogen peroxide and some drops of liquid dish soap.
- Apply this mixture on urine stains and let it sit for minutes.
- Use a white rag and rub the stained area.
- After rubbing, take some detergent and rub the stain with this detergent.
- Now use a vacuum cleaner to clear this detergent powder.
How to Increase the Lifespan of a Mattress?
- If your mattress provides dual side comfort then flip it to the other side after every 6 to 7 months because It will help to maintain the thickness.
- You should use a waterproof protector that increases the life span of a mattress many times.
- Wash your hand and feet regularly because It helps you to keep the mattress clean.
- Avoid putting pet animals on it because due to their paws, the threading will get loose that decreases the life span.
- You should buy a mattress that fits your bed because if you buy the wrong size, It will not last for too long.
- If you have an air bed mattress then you should occasionally deflate it because It can burst or puncture.
- You should research the weight capability of a mattress because some can’t assist your weight, so it can decrease the lifespan of the mattress.
- You should buy a waterproof bed cover that is easily washable and keep your bed clean from stains.
Best Mattress In India – Frequently Asked Questions
Is softer mattress better than firmer mattress?
Most people like a firmer one because It provides assistance to your back and hip. But It totally depends upon your sleeping posture, weight, and your health. A mattress that is a little bit firm and a little bit soft is the best for all types of people.What is the best mattress for back pain?
The best mattress for a back pain patient is an orthopedic mattress that provides full support to every part of your body. It will adapt to your physique. You can also go for memory foam mattress, They are medium-firm that provides relief to your body.Is memory foam mattress the most comfortable among all mattresses?
They are most comfortable because they have medium-firm that offers a different level of comfort. But, a particular mattress may be comfortable for some people and not comfortable for others. It totally depends upon your choice.What should I do If my mattress is causing allergy to my body?
An allergy happens to your body due to the gathering of dust, mites, pollen, etc. Some mattresses have no facility to stop this issue but a hypo-allergic mattress helps you to eliminate this dust-gathering issue. You should go for it, It is also the perfect for an asthma patient.Does gel in mattress offer better cooling to body?
There are many mattresses that are gel-infused. They are better in cooling than others. It offers an extra bit of comfort level.Should I use my mattress till It completely starts sagging?
You should change it once it starts sagging because the elasticity gets lost and you will not get assistance to your backDoes adding more number of coils with spring mattress make it better?
Adding more coils to the spring mattress doesn’t make it better because It totally depends upon the quality of substance that is used in making the coils.Is flipping the mattress from one side to another increases the lifespan?
It is better to flip the side of the mattress after using it for some months, Hence there will be no specific sagged area. Also to increase the lifespan, you should change the sleeping place area, so there is equal weight distribution.Does a good cover increase lifetime of the mattress
It is not necessary that It increases the lifetime but It provides an extra bit of comfort and It will keep your mattress clean. It also relieves the pressure points on firm mattresses.
You have just seen the list of best mattresses in India. We discussed every product in every aspect and also explained the feature in detail. Next, we also talked about buying a guide in which we discussed what you should look before buying any mattress.
You have also gone through the types of mattresses in which we tried to differentiate among all mattresses. We also talked about how to clean different types of stains.
If you are looking for a mattress that provides all kinds of services then we will recommend you go for The Sleep Company SmartGRID Luxe Mattress that includes all your needs and offers top-class satisfaction level. This is the best mattress in India will you get If your budget is not restricted.
We hope you get enough knowledge to buy the perfect mattress for your home.
If you have any questions or doubts related to buying the best mattress in India, Kindly drop them in the comment section below. We like to answer them.
Tags: Top 10 Best Mattress in India 2022, 10 Best Mattress in India 2022, Top 10 Mattress in India 2022, List of 10 Best Mattress in India 2022, List of Top 10 Mattress in India 2021